Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Wonderful Life

This is not my poem but an incredible song by Black which I want to draw your attention to.  I think the imagery and words accurately express what I write and why.  No one will ever know who I am, and I will never see a buck out of it.  Yet if I have helped one person out there, and I have heard back from more than one, then it is worth it and all joy.  I say that with truth, because life is that beautiful.



It is not within the perfect accuracies of life we find beauty, it is within the imperfections.  The tiny flaws and details of life that make each one of us unique,  the small idiosyncrasies that make us who we are, for that is where uncertainty lies, and uncertainty is inseparable from evolution.  Innovation flows from human habitual trial and error.  It is how we discover.   When something does not turn quite right, never give up.  Realize that you are in the magic of being human and continue on. By the way, check out Black for more music on Youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment