Friday, March 10, 2017

  I cannot recall the landmarks, 
 Which have passed within the hour, 
 So many thoughts are on my mind, 
 Everything and nothing pictured clear,
 Nothing certain but when I hold dear, 
 Reviewing what I know and what I've been told, 
 As the hours pass up on this narrow road. 

  The hours pass like minutes, 
 The minutes passed by me like days, 
 In what seems like a journey endless,
 While I pass through storms far and near, 
 I make up time when I'm in the clear, 
 Without a worry what tomorrow brings, 
 For the prayer in my heart is the song I sing. 

 I do not feel separate nor I do I feel alone, 
 Life is too real to believe that illusion, 
 Though I may be tired and short of breath, 
 For truth holds fast when push comes to shove,
 I am never a part from the ones that I love, 
 They feel from a far and I feel them near,
 This is the truth that I hold dear. 

 The mountains of home come in to view,
 I can hear your hearts beating faster, 
 The dogs wait nervous by the gate, 
 For all truth in travels begin, 
 When we never let focus  grow dim,
 So whether you are younger old, 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment