Friday, January 27, 2012

Motion - Inspired by "The Mountain" Video


(This poem was inspired by the amazing video above.)

The earth turns,
Within the endless sky,
The heavens sparkle,
As in a woman’s eyes,
Love showers me with care,
As the wind blows through my hair,
And we dance.

Clouds caress mountains,
Rolling below my feet,
Spring bloom perfumes,
Embrace my heart sweet,
Woodland creatures behold me,
As I trace life in the stars,
And we dance.

Birds surround in flight,
Contemplating where I may go,
They surround like souls,
Of so many people I know,
As I take what I feel here,
To the people who are so dear,
And we dance.

Our world hangs upon nothing,
And yet we are all safe,
Within the hand of God,
flying together through space,
As we whirl upon the dance floor,
In the circle of life ever more,
We will dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment