Monday, March 8, 2021

Through Her Eyes

For International Women’s Day 2021


What could my eyes see?

I saw eating to work,

I saw working to eat,

I could see how to fix things,

But not things of the heart,

Until my heart was awakened,

And I could see through her eyes.


A woman was born,

To see through the heart,

And speak pure feeling,

So that our hearts may awaken,

Into a world of colorful joy,

Seeing truth through the heart,

By the warmth of her hand.


She may laugh not knowing why,

Just as quickly she may cry,

For her soul is woven to her heart,

Knowing what the mind can not see,

She has intuition beyond belief,

For love is the unbreakable bond,

And she brings it into the world.


In every woman old or young,

Is found this magic for everyone,

Yet my soulmate introduced it to me,

Helping me to be all I can be,

I can now see the world through love,

Since she was sent to me from above,

So that I could see through her eyes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment