Monday, November 19, 2018

For Kristin - Do not publish

 You have walked down many roads, 
 And hard trails in life, 
 I have faced many hardships, 
 And have often dealt with strife, 
 Yep now we can face, 
 Any kind of weather, 
 Because the greatest gift I have known, 
 Is to walk this road together. 

 I have looked into your eyes, 
 As you look up at the stars, 
 And with the wind in your face, 
 As your gaze is set afar, 
 I have felt your every thought, 
 When there were no words to say, 
 And you truly know my heart, 
 In each and every way. 

 It is together we have fought,
 And together we do stand, 
 Every day in life, 
 We face hand in hand, 
 For there is no greater force,
 On earth or up above, 
 Then when we face each day together, 
 With the strength of love. 

 So on days that you feel weak,
 And you can hardly stand, 
 Just remember these true words, 
 You still hold my hand, 
 The strength of love will find you, 
 Flowing through my heart, 
 Though the heavens and earth may fade, 
 We will never part. 







No comments:

Post a Comment