Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Chemistry

.
Upon our Anniversary, for you.


Magic is a simple thing,
  Wonders from combining flavors,
 Rain clouds from combining elements
  Love from combining hearts.
 This is simply chemistry,
 Bringing life rains from the sky,
 Bringing food from the earth,
 Bringing meaning to my heart.

 Life began to have meaning,
 When your heart joined with mine,
 With your hand in my hand,
 Your laughter filling my soul.

 Knowing what to say,
 Your words bring inspiration,
 Your touch a sweet sensation,
 Your eyes light up my soul.

 Always by my side
 In you forever young,
 Our song daily sung,
 For music never ends.

 Each lifetime is a moment,
 Each moment never ends,
 And when two lives become one,
 All boundaries disappear.

 We are surrounded by life stories,
 In the continuum of time,
 Chemistry of fire between us,
As the stars look down in wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment